Oh boy, this right here is Walhalla Cemetery.
Above the victorian town of Walhalla sits one of Victoria’s best cemeteries. This place is awesome. The views are magnificent and couple that with some creepy graveyard vibes and you have yourself a must see location.
While what you see here is the scanned version, the print is indeed made completely by hand in my home darkroom. To master each print, it takes anywhere up to 2 hours as I make test after test, after test to ensure no detail is left up to chance. It’s very rewarding and the scan does not do a darkroom print justice..
This photograph was made with;
- Bronica SQ-b medium format camera
- Zenza Bronica 80mm F2.8
- Ilford FP4 Plus 120 film
- Developed in Ilford IlfotecHC for 8 minutes
- Darkroom print on Ilford Multigrade RC Pearl paper
- PAPER SIZE – 20.3cm x 25.4cm (8″ x 10″)
- Print is approximately 19cm x 19cm