In a long forgotten part of Mt Dandenong, a small clearing allows the light to shine through, illuminating a spot on the ground. Fog rolled through early this morning but as I set up my composition, it rapidly dispersed as the sun crept over the mountain top not too far away.
This is a print made with my bare hands (actually, I wore rubber gloves) in the darkroom here at home.
This photograph was made with;
- Bronica SQ-b medium format camera
- Zenza Bronica 80mm F2.8
- Ilford FP4 Plus 120 film
- Developed in Ilford IlfotecHC for 8 minutes
- Darkroom print on Ilford Multigrade RC Pearl paper
- PAPER SIZE – 20.3cm x 25.4cm (8″ x 10″)
- Print is approximately 19cm x 19cm